WE ARE GROWING!
Stop into our flagship store to pick up an application or apply for one of the positions below.
Download RiverBluff Job Application Here.
Assistant, Inventory, and Sales Manager – Roselle IL
Full Job Description
River Bluff Cannabis is a new, vertically integrated licensed cannabis business in Illinois opening a dispensary in Roselle, IL. We are looking for qualified individuals to join the Upper Management Team including an Assistant Manager, Sales Manager, and Inventory Manager.
We are looking for a customer service-oriented and operationally driven candidate to join the management team in our adult use dispensary.
The Assistant, Sales, and Inventory Managers will help plan and manage all aspects of day-to-day operations, including managing personnel, establishing strong customer relations, inventory control, and handling the daily ebb and flow of all store-related matters while adhering to strict state rules and regulations. These individuals will communicate effectively with all levels of the organization to implement and maintain deals, protocols, policies, and procedures in accordance with company standards.
The Upper Management Team is responsible for providing an outstanding customer experience while maximizing revenue goals, assisting in leading the management and development of the staff and ensuring the dispensary is always audit and inspection ready. This individual will be accountable for ensuring compliance with all inventories, security, and system protocols. The ideal candidate will strive to make the best product recommendations and provide a genuine experience to customers with professionalism, poise, and patience. A passion for cannabis coupled with a strong adherence to protocol and compliance are a must. Previous experience in the cannabis industry is preferred.
Full Job Description
A Retail Associate engages in one-on-one interaction with customers from the time they enter the retail area until they check out and exit the store. The ideal candidate should be friendly and upbeat, & passionate and knowledgeable about the benefits of Cannabis. Retail Associates are critical roles for a cannabis company, as they connect each unique customer with just the right product and method of consumption for their needs and are responsible for educating customers on the benefits and potential side effects of cannabis
The main responsibilities of a Retail Associate include:
- Assist customers in an intimate retail environment
- Utilize product and consumption-method knowledge to successfully recommend a safe and effective regimen suited to each customer’s specific needs
- Ensure sales floor is properly stocked and presence of the store is well maintained
- Own responsibility for remaining up-to-date with product knowledge
- Play an active part in customer education on products, methods of consumption, and safety as part of customer interaction
- Coordinate return and exchanges in accordance with company policy
- Utilize POS system to review inventory, checkout customers, and conduct returns and exchanges
- Provide necessary support to management team to ensure retail store operations run smoothly, properly and in compliance with the applicable rules and regulations, including: daily activities, maintenance, and patient information for any reported issues and/or complaints
- Promote a work environment that is positive, communicative, patient-oriented, and compliant
- Consistent demonstration of excellent customer service skills
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- Desire to continuously learn (more) about cannabis, cannabinoids and the endocannabinoid system
- Ability to listen well and effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, with various audiences Desired Skills
- 1+ year of customer service experience; preference for candidates with specialty, customer-facing retail experience
- Previous experience with POS systems
- Understanding of directives and standard operating procedures provided by River Bluff,
River Bluff is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We place priority in an environment of inclusion, diversity and social justice and are committed to securing a better, brighter way forward for our employees, our markets and our communities